Articles may be submitted by massage therapy professionals to be considered for publication on our blog.
All article submissions must:
- Be previously unpublished online.
- Be at least 800 words in length (not counting author bio).
- Be directly about massage therapy or a subject listed as one of our CE categories.
- Be educational in nature and not directly promote a specific product, business, or provider.
- Include the author's professional credentials (experience, degrees, licenses, etc) of the author and a brief bio. Author bio may include one website.
Submitted articles are not guaranteed to be published. If your article is accepted, you will receive a response from us within 30 days of your submission.
By submitting an article, you grant us a non-exclusive license to publish it, in whole or in part, on our website(s), blog, and social media accounts in perpetuity. We reserve the right to make minor edits to articles for technical and marketing purposes.
To submit an article, login to your account and click the "Submit Article" button in the right sidebar of your dashboard.