1. Business Listings
Most schools and instructors will want to start by creating a business listing. They are ongoing, subscription-based listings designed to support your primary website and social media accounts. Business listings are separate from CE listings and are not required to publish CE listings.
Massage businesses may be submitted under the following categories:
- CE Providers are independent businesses or instructors that provide continuing education classes but not undergraduate training.
- Event Venues are just what you might expect - event centers that are available to hold a massage class, retreat, etc.
- Massage Associations are organizations that represent massage professionals and may provide services such as insurance, research, or advocacy.
- Massage Practices consist of businesses that provide massage therapy services to the public....independent massage therapists, clinics, and spas.
- Massage Products include massage supplies, tools, and equipment that massage therapists may use.
- Massage Schools are brick-and-mortar locations that provide undergraduate massage education to prepare students for state licensing. Massage Schools may also provide continuing education classes and/or serve as a venue for independent CE Providers to hold classes.
2. Event Listings (CE Listings)
Event listings primarily consist of massage CE classes, although "Open Houses" and "Student Clinics" are two alternate categories of events.
Event listings are temporary and may be published for 1, 6, or 12 months at a time.
Event listings will be shared in our monthly email newsletters to local massage therapists. Paid event listings will also be shared on social media.
3. Member Profiles
Member Profiles are free and included with any Massage CE Directory account. Profile details (picture, website, social media, and contact info) may be added/edited at any time. Business and event listings will also be displayed on Member Profiles.